Before heading out to the track, all visitors are required to read our track rules.
– The race starts at the starting line.
– Follow the track marshal’s signals.
Let driver behind
End of race
(last lap has started)
– Do not ram into other contestants or barriers.
– Do not obstruct other drivers from passing.
– Do not make any sudden maneuvers.
– If the go-kart is driven off the track and damaged, the driver shall bear the costs.
– In the event of a technical malfunction, please drive immediately to the pit or stop and raise your arm! Do not exit the go-kart.
– If you get stuck on the track, turn the steering wheel straight and pull the go-kart backwards from the front wheels with both hands.
– Before driving into the pit, stop in front of the STOP sign.